How are you dear readers? I hope you are well. I am very grateful for your prayers. I hope you will like the topic that I am going to discuss with you. The main topic of today’s discussion is How to earn 100k per month in Malaysia Read the article carefully for more details.
How to earn 20k per month Malaysia?
If you want to earn from 20,000 dollars to 100,000 dollars per month from home without any investment from Malaysia, how to do it online, now I will share the detailed guidelines with you. If you are interested, please read the following points carefully.
1. Google Adsense
If you want to earn through Google Adsense from Malaysia, how to start working in Google Adsense, now I will share a detailed one with you.
If you want to earn money from Google more than 100K per month from Malaysia then here is a list of things you need to do shared below check it carefully.
- First you need to buy a top level domain and good hosting from a good domain hosting company.
- Then you need to create a website from WordPress or Blogger platform.
- Your website should be designed Google Adsense friendly.
- You should regularly publish articles on your website about the subject that you know about.
- Then you need to add your website to Google Search Console or Google Analytics.
- Next you need to sign up Google Adsense and submit your website application.
- Once your website gets Google AdSense approval, Adsense ads should be setup.
- Then you need to verify your Google Adsense account.
- I need to add bank account to my google adsense account.
If you want to earn money by Facebooking from Malaysia then how to start now I will share detailed guidelines discussed below.
- First you need to sign up for a Facebook account and open a Facebook page.
- Then you have to setup your Facebook profile or Facebook page.
- Now you have to regularly upload videos on your Facebook ID or Facebook page, they should be your own content.
- Must meet Facebook requirements 10,000 followers and 60,000 hours of watch time within 12 months.
- Then apply for Facebook monetization.
- Once the Facebook monetization is done, you need to setup the ads in the video.
- Then add a bank account.
3. Affiliate Marketing
You must know that affiliate marketing is a very popular job by which you can easily earn good amount from Malaysia.
You will need a good laptop and mobile phone to start affiliate marketing.
Then you have to participate in good affiliate program example (amazon affiliate program)
After that you have to create an account and do affiliate link marketing on different social media then if you can sell any product or any service then you can generate commission and then you can withdraw it to your bank account.
If you are a good content cricketer then how to start YouTube in Malaysia now I will share with you the detailed guide line.
- Sign up youtube first.
- Then create a new YouTube channel.
- Customize YouTube channel.
- Upload regular videos to YouTube.
- Meet YouTube channel monetization requirement 1000 subscribers and 4000 hours watch time within 12 months.
- Then apply for youtube channel monetization.
- Once the YouTube channel is monetized, setup ads on the video.
- Then verify youtube adsense.
- Add your bank account to YouTube Adsense.
5. Sell photos and videos
If you want to earn good amount from Malaysia by selling photos and videos then see below how to do it.
- First you need to sign up with a good photo and video selling website like (shutterstock.com).
- Now take beautiful pictures with your dslr camera or good smartphone.
- And upload it to the photo selling website.
- If someone likes your photo or video they will buy it and you can earn by doing so.
You can easily earn from 20,000 to 100,000 dollars per month from Malaysia by doing these tasks that I have given you through this article.
Also I have shared a video below on how to start making money online from Malaysia if you are a newbie you can also watch it.
If you like the article about Money Making Tips Malaysia and if you are interested to tell your friends please share it on social media thanks.